Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Control lock on front panel. Just today. If i can. Dryer…

Customer Question
Control lock on front...

Control lock on front panel

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dryer died 2 weeks ago was 12 years old washer is only about 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Duet type120-02. less then 2 yrs old

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you by chance?

wfw87hedwo serc52050274

If the control lock is engaged, there is a control lock button in the bottom right corner of your control panel. Press and hold this button for 5 seconds and that should reset the lock. If it doesn't work then order and replace your front interface board because it has failed for some reason. It's less than 2 years old, you may want to call warranty at 1.***-***-**** and see if they will help.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.