Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My chest freezer has not been used for some years. When I…

Customer Question
My chest freezer has...

My chest freezer has not been used for some years. When I turn it on, it does not get cold. What might the problem be? Might it need gas?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Model: F&PH160SRWHV812. Is that right? Sounds long for a model. Adjusting the setting did not seem to help.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cannot think of anything.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 25 days ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you hear the unit running or is it 100% silent?