Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It seems I have a door fault code on my whirlpool duet

Customer Question
Hi there it seems...

Hi there it seems I have a door fault code on my whirlpool duet washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WFW94HEXW2 model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was trying to narrow it down, tore drum rotor and stator apart, looks fine

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 2 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

what is the error that you are getting?

I don't want to be charged money for this
I was asked for a 5 dollar payment, now I get hit south 28?
With*

there is no further charges beyond that are you no longer wanting assistance?

I'm not paying mote than 5?
I'm so frustrated I can't text

I will have this cancelled and refunded for you then. No need to be frustrated.

Please do

will do

Thank you

your welcome