Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 2 month old GFE28HMKFES Refrigerator. The ice make…

Customer Question
I have a 2...

I have a 2 month old GFE28HMKFES Refrigerator. The ice make is not working. Tried turning off and on. The water feature is working.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

See oringinal note. GE Fridge.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It’s under warranty. If it’s easy I will try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so. One question...is the water supposed to come out cold or not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2018
Appliance Technician: FixAll, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
Hi are you referring to the water in the door and what does it say your temperature is in the fridge ?