Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Washer won't fill with water and will often switch from…

Customer Question
Our Washer won't fill...

Our Washer won't fill with water and will often switch from spin and rinse intermitently

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a Maytag Centennial High Efficiency its about 3 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We live out in the Country about 7 miles west of Duck Lake Saskatchewan on an acreage we lease

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I’m ray and would be happy to help you. Could you please give me the model number off of the sticker under the lid ?
MVWC415EW1
6
on diagramWasher electronic control board
Parts #: W10779756
Substitution: W11124822
$ 155.93
In Stock. Searspartsdirect.com
The control board is faulty and needs to be replaced
https://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/mvwc415ew1/3048/0153200.html?searchType=modelSearch&q=Mvwc415ew1&searchTerm=Mvwc415ew1
Are yiu going to do the repairs?