Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer wont light up or nothing the outlit is good what…

Customer Question
Hi my washer wont...

Hi my washer wont light up or nothing the outlit is good what should i do

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool wtw4800xq4 6yrs i think

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately there are no fuses or cut outs on this washer. That means that if you're sure it's getting power from your house, the main control board inside the control panel behind the large knob has failed and needs to be replaced. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model as well as a video that shows you how to replace it.

CLICK HERE for part

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.