Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Kenmore 400 gas dryer.Problem is ,when I put a timer…

Customer Question
I have Kenmore 400 gas...
I have Kenmore 400 gas dryer.Problem is ,when I put a timer ,its not moving,it stays in one position and heat is not working.Keeps spinning and spinning,but cloth not drying .What problem I have?Thanks!
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you out today with your appliance problem. All I ask in return is for a positive rating at the end of our session please so that I can be paid for my time. Thank you for trusting in us with your appliance problem.
If the timer is not moving then is sounds like it shorted out. If it is not advancing and other things are working usually a bad timer is the case. Can you advance it manually to a different position and get the heat system to work?
Do you have a model number I can get