Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I clean out the drain pipe on my washer?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
Matthew A
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you. when you say washer drain pipe are you referring to the floor drain or inside the washer?
I refer to hoses coming out the back of the washer.
All is dry there . water is coming out from the bottom of the washer.
Appliance Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
Ok thank you, ***** ***** 3 hoses in the back of the washer. 2 smaller hoses are the hot and cold water supplies and the other big hose is the discharge drain hose that dumps out the water. If you are having water come out underneathe the unit then it could be either of those hoses.
Before we say it is an inside appliance issue please check to make sure the hot or cold hose lines are not dripping or leaking onto the floor.
the water seems to be coming from the inside of the washer.
Appliance Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
Ok at this point it will require some work and tools and more trouble shooting of the issue because of so many things that may be causing the problem. You can call an appliance repair company to come service the unit or you can continue to try and fix the issue mechanically yourself with our help. Your safety is our number one priority and removing and replacing parts will involve opening part or parts of the unit that may contain sharp edges, electrical, motor and plumbing parts inside. This will involve time and labor please let me know what you decide.
Appliance Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago

I hope i have provided you with the information you were looking but if you have any other questions or issues please let us know. If you are satisfied with the service i have provided please take a brief moment to submit a rating for my service so i know you are satisfied. Thank you, ***** ***** be well and have a great day.