Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Maytag dishwasher does not complete the cydle. The light…

Customer Question
Our Maytag dishwasher does...

Our Maytag dishwasher does not complete the cydle. The light does not come on when finished. There is water in the bottow of the washer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model MDB-5?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Right now yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has done it before and I repushed to start dishwasher and it did clean and dry. But now it will not. I have checked the garbage disposal and tried to make sure the drain (in the sinks) was free.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 25 days ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. Could you please give me the model number from the sticker inside the machine? thanks

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
numbers inside the dishwasher are MDBH970AWQ and 50208
The control board is faulty and needs to be replaced.7
on diagramDishwasher electronic control board
Parts #: 99002574
Substitution: 99003160
$ 98.84
This item is not returnable
In Stock. Sears parts direct.com
https://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/mdbh970awq/3048/0130000.html?searchType=modelSearch&q=Mdbh970awq&searchTerm=Mdbh970awq
Are you going to do the repairs?
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 20 days ago

Are you there? was my info helpful to you? Could you please rate my service ? thanks