Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the door gasket, but suds still come out at

Customer Question
I replaced the door...

I replaced the door gasket, but suds still come out at bottom of door. Why?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks or so. the new gasket didn't kelp.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that is it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. what type of machine is this?

GE
I am not paying another $24. This is a bunch of junk. I already paid $5 just to be asked what brand it is. I could ask a drunk on the sidewalk and get as much as I got here.
Then do that I won’t waste my time helping you. Diswahers and frontload washing machines has door gasket. I’m not a mind reader. Good luck with your sidewalk drunk