Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a ge profile refrigerator that willnot freeze the

Customer Question
I own a ge...

I own a ge profile refrigerator that willnot freeze the water in the icemaker

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6-7 years old and the model # pgss5rkzhss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i would like to we have already replaced the icemaker ourselves and it just will not freee the water to make cubes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have taken a hair dryer to unfreeze the supply line and the water in the reservoir is warm but the fingers rotate in the icemaker

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
What is taking so long
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer.com.
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
i still need assistance on his issue
Appliance Technician: FixAll, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
Hi you say that you have water in the icemaker but it’s not frozen ?