Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag fridge stopped cooling.... so you know what the…

Customer Question
My Maytag fridge stopped...

My Maytag fridge stopped cooling.... so you know what the cause may be

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s about 4 yrs old and it is a mfd2560hes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It’s just not cooling and I need to know what would cause this

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Is anyone there
Hello
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer.com.
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I still need an answer
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet.

1. Is the fan in the freezer running?
  2. Can you get to the compressor and feel it to see if it is running, please?
We got it fixed already thanks

I understand, thank you.