Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE GFDR480EF1WW Dryer that I can not figure out how…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE GFDR480EF1WW Dryer that I can not figure out how to take the front control panel off? I have removed the screw from behind the knob but no luck, any assurance is apprecIated.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Two or Three Years Old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope just how to remove the front control panel

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer.com.
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I do not know how to get the control panel off of my GE dryer, I am still trying to determine how tondisassemble.