Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On Samsung french door refrigerator getting OF display on…

Customer Question
on Samsung french door refrigerator...
on Samsung french door refrigerator getting OF display on panel - refrigerator and freezer and ice maker not working - 3 year old with model # RF4287HARS/XAA
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you out today with your appliance problem. All I ask in return is for a positive rating at the end of our session please so that I can be paid for my time. Thank you for trusting in us with your appliance problem. Give me just a sec to review the information and get you an answer.
Okay first let's try this unplug the unit for 1 minute then plug it back in. This will reboot the control board if there was an issue with it.