Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool wrx988sibm01 compressor not running need

Customer Question
Whirlpool wrx988sibm01 compressor not...

Whirlpool wrx988sibm01 compressor not running need troubleshooting guidance

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3-5 yr

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's the number on the label

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 27 days ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.