Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you remove the bottom guard off and then on when

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove the bottom guard off and then on when cleaning a side by side or French Door fridge? HRO3941870

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirpool about 4 year old. Serial number HRO3941870

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, we took the bottom guard off to clean under the fridge, can't figure out how to put it back on.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model number is *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The kick grille just clips into place, there are spring clips on the back of it.

End our trial.

Did you get your kick plate back on? I have a picture I can send you if you are still struggling with it.

Please end our trial. We got help elsewhere quicker. Do not charge anything on our card thank you.