Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Centenial commercial technology model

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Centenial commercial technology model MVWC500VW1 and is leaking from the bottom. What's is going wrong? Thanks. .!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I already gave i to you

Contractor's Assistant: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

MVWC500VW1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know, all depends on how easy or difficult will be

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What's else do you need to know?

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 25 days ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Well, I'm waiting for the appliance expert to answer to my question. I'm being already charged $23.00 and still no reply.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I still need the answer to my question. Thanks
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 24 days ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To determine where a washer is leaking you need to visually see the leak. On your washer I would first check the pump. The pump is towards the front in the bottom. You can see it if you tilt the washer back. Look for water marks, soap etc that start between the pump and the motor. If it is the pump the part number is ***** Here is a video of how to replace. Video link

Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 21 days ago

Do you have an update? Do you still need help?

Dave