Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to replace the thermal fuse MDE9700A. Just today. Where…

Customer Question
Need to replace the...

Need to replace the thermal fuse MDE9700A

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where is the thermal fuse located I have the part

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Part 14 on the diagram attached below is the thermal fuse. It's attached to the left side of the heater which is below the drum.

Samsung actually makes this dryer for Maytag so below is a video that shows you how to access and replace the fuse on this style dryer.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.