Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kenmore Elite induction range, which we love, but,

Customer Question
We have a Kenmore...

We have a Kenmore Elite induction range, which we love, but, after using the burners on the right side of the stove, turned off, the fan cuts in to cool the burners but is now & has been for 2 years, makes a real cranky noise!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The stove is 5 years old, P/N###-##-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, we would contact “Mission Impossible” here in town, Courtenay, BC

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What makes the noise & why?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Is it the serial number?
Model C970-441331

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

My phone is a flip phone & does not work for an answer....old style, sorry
Thanks
Please cancel this correspondence as I was not aware there would be further charges. I have just checked the flow of emails. Thank you