Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I suspect that we need a new unit but nobody will talk to me…

Customer Question
Hi. I suspect...

Hi. I suspect that we need a new unit but nobody will talk to me by phone, just want to send a technician out. It’s a fridgidaire professional French door. First the fridge lost cooking, then freezer, and now the light doesn’t turn on. We’ve checked all tha basics. Is this the compressor or electronics, in which case I should just scrap it, or something that can be fixed. It turns on.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It’s 6 years old. Fridgidaire professional series. Don’t know model and unable to access it right now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I just want to know if it’s worth paying for the service call

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

If your wanting a servicer to come to your home you have the wrong website.

I just paid $36 dollars for this? I did now know this.

then I would contact the website wE are both using and ask for a refund !