Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have lost the manual for my ATT phone, Model 84365. Can't…

Customer Question
I have lost the...

I have lost the manual for my ATT phone, Model 84365. Can't find it on line. Help!!!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just discovered yesterday that I neglected to put the 1 in from of a number.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If your referring to "changing the number", Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how do I add a 1 before the number?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The manual may be found at the link below.

CLICK HERE