Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does Maytag front load washing machine model MHW3505F have a…

Customer Question
Does Maytag front load...

Does Maytag front load washing machine model MHW3505F have a reverse door swing feature?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2018 4.4 cubic feet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

MHW3505fW1

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

2018

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Most front loading washers cannot have the door reversed due to the door lock placement. This model is one that cannot be reversed.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!