Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a washer, whirlpool in October. The machine does…

Customer Question
I purchased a washer...

I purchased a washer, whirlpool in October. The machine does not move from cycle to cycle without extreme difficulty. I usually have to reset the cycle to rinse and spin. The machine was not used from Dec. until mid April because I was away.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The machine was purchased in October 2017. The serial # iWTW5000DW1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IT DEPENDS ONTHE SOLUTION

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would just like to be able to wash my clothes without this hassel

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

And since the unit is less than 1 year old have you contacted the manufacturer on this issue yet?