Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidare fac12yp1a 12000 btu ac digital controls frozen…

Customer Question
Frigidare fac12yp1a 12000 btu...

Frigidare fac12yp1a 12000 btu ac digital controls frozen cannot turn off adjust temp fan ect

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just put in window

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on whats wrong if its worth it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Ok let`s unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes or more ,then give it power and see if it does the same thing .
This unplugging for 5 minutes or more will hopefully reboot the electronic control boards memory.
Let me know what it does.