Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung Refrigerator has no power. The outlet is working…

Customer Question
My Samsung Refrigerator has...

My Samsung Refrigerator has no power. The outlet is working fine

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s about 6 yrs old and model rs261mdrs/xaa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No lights no sounds

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Okay

On this model Samsung, there are no fuses or cut outs that will stop your refrigerator from running. If you're certain it's getting power from your house, your main control board on the back of your refrigerator behind an access panel has failed and needs to be replaced. The main power control board is about $85 and below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace to resolve the issue. The part itself is all plug and play so it only takes about 20 minutes to replace.

CLICK HERE for main power control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.