Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool ref will not do any water or ice because the…

Customer Question
Yes, My Whirlpool ref...

Yes, My Whirlpool ref will not do any water or ice because the switch say locked how can i unlock it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than ayear old and the Model number is....stby

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Wrf993fifm00

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Here is how to unlock the dispenser. Touch and hold FAST ICE for 3 seconds to unlock the dispenser. Let me know how this works.

Dave

i did it before i saw your answer...I do appreciate your time. Thanks!
Dave, did you see my response?
$24 for what???
Do think I just want to give away my money, $24 for less than a minute...as a matter of fact how can I cancel this service??

I can send your request to customer service.