Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is my stove flashing F3e2

Customer Question
why is my stove flashing F3e2
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you out today with your appliance problem . All I ask in return is for a positive rating at the end of our session please so that I can be paid for my time. Thank you for trusting in us with your appliance problems.
What is your model number please?
F3E2 means that the oven thinks the oven sensor is shorted. This is either a bad oven sensor or a bad display relay control board. You can't test the board but you can test the sensor. Open the door and remove the 3-4" long thin metal rod attached to the back wall. There are 2 screws holding then sensor on that you can remove remove and then pull the sensor forward until you can disconnect it. WIth a multimeter, check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be about 1080 ohms. If it's not, replace the sensor, otherwise you need to replace your relay board.
With the model number I can get you part# ***** pricing for both parts