Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Try to reset time accidentally locked oven door how do I…

Customer Question
Try to reset time...

Try to reset time accidentally locked oven door how do I unlock

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Lg I am not sure the model it is about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is a quick fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to get oven unlocked

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Without the model number I can't give you the exact steps but what you need to do is to program the control for clean and wait until the door fully locks. It was probably not fully locked with the switches closed. Wait a minute and then cancel clean and it will unlock.

Dave

This is Dave. Do you have an update? Do you still need help?