Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Centennial washer that seems to not want to…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Maytag Centennial washer that seems to not want to work - it will lock, then sensing light flashes and it unlocks, while the sensing light is flashing. I did a load of laundry last night and it was still in wash mode this morning (should have checked it) and now I can't get it to drain/spin or do anything at all

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's probably 4 or 5 years old maybe and I have no idea of the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am hoping it is a basic fix because I'm a widow with a 9 year old and limited income lol And I cannot really get the washer out from it's location

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And when the washer locks the lid does the lid locked light illuminate?

Where can I find the model number at? I cannot move the washer to look at the back of it. And yes the lid locked light comes on
hello?
are you still here? my card has been charged for a call back then i get a message you cannot call back

As I stated earlier and it seems that you did not read I am Also Assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

to find the model number .

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.

I read that, but after I got the message "Sorry, the Appliance Technician is unable to call you right now, but is still available for this online conversation." I wanted to make sure - sorry

And I can not call you until you give me the model number of the appliance your question is on

can you please tell me where to locate the model number? I asked that question earlier - guess you didn't "read" either

And I have already sent that info to you also .

@2:04 pm .

Here it is once again

And it appears your upset so I feel I can not assist you .I will opt out of your question

You were rude and condescending - sorry if you feel I was upset, I did not see your response to my question, it must have gotten lost when the pop up came through that you were unavailable to call.