Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mod. mav5758eww machine starts then turns off, the dial

Customer Question
Mod. mav5758eww machine starts...

Mod. mav5758eww machine starts then turns off, the dial lights blink 2x

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Mod. mav5758eww turn on for a minute than turns off, dial lights blink 2x

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The only thing that can possibly cause your issue is the main control board behind the large dial inside your control panel. You can try to unplug the unit for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not then that control board would need to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the part. The part is about $105

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.