Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you mix each ingredient with a kitchenaid mixer when…

Customer Question
How long do you...

How long do you mix each ingredient with a kitchenaid mixer when baking a yellow cake

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

May i give you a call, i need your number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How long i mix the sugar with butter, and eggs one at a time and each alternation flour with milk. it would be easter to talk with someone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

you would mix the ingredients until them are completely mixed together there is NO set time .

If you do not see any different color of you cake mix it is properly mixed .

when i make a cake it is dry, i dont know if i am beating the ingredient too long or not enother

And this is an Appliance repair category , not a baking site ,but My mother was a baker fo the community and se taught me how to bake cakes and breads , so you just mix the ingredients until they are completely mixed .

If the mix is dry your beating it too long or have not added enough liquid to the mix

when i make a cake it is dry, i do not know if i am beating it too long or not enother

It looks as if you missed in my last reply ((If the mix is dry your beating it too long or have not added enough liquid to the mix))

that is why i am asking how long should i mix each ingredient
the cake is dry after baking not the mix

ok you need to not bake it as long .

Do you test it with a toothpick to see when it is done ?

i would like to cancel this, you said i can cancel at any time, i feel i did not get any help for what i needed

that is up to you!

Just do not reply back to this post.