Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having problem with the food side getting warm. i also see…

Customer Question
Having problem with the...

Having problem with the food side getting warm. i also see mold on the inside of the door. And water dripping from the inside roof

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a roofing professional yet?

You are it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not know. Questions maybe?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
having problem with the food side getting warm. i also see mold on the inside of the door. And water dripping from the inside
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Model GSS225SGMC . G.E,

Can you look at the model number once again ?

I`m not finding anything on the number you have given of GSS225SGMC!

Thank you!

ok you had left off the BS on the end in your first post .

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

Think i have fixed it

ok no problem

Did you have a door that was not fully closing ?