Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Whirlpool Duet HT and all of a sudden it will stop…

Customer Question
We have a Whirlpool...

We have a Whirlpool Duet HT and all of a sudden it will stop after it starts spinning and show, if I remember correctly, the letters HP or something like that

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it's about 10 years old but not certain, it was here when we bought the house and the house is 10 years old. The exact model is Whirlpool Duet HT

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's about it

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Appliance
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 24 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Model # is GHW9300PW0, Serial # is CSS2802213, Type is 199, 12 amps, 120 volts and 60HZ
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
On line is fine

If your referring to a phone call prompt or POP UPS ,I did NOT send that to you ,the website that WE are using does, NOT I!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

This washer has no such error code of HP !

could it be Sd or PF ?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Could be Woody, I'm trying to remember and just put in a load to see it again

Ok well the Sd is for suds .

And the PF is for power failure.

So run it and let me know what you get .

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Okay after the first spin cycle it started the rinse cycle, and then the alarm sounded and it shows F and H over and over

ok the model number you have give has NO FH code at all !

Check the model number again please!

you gave me GHW9300PW0

could the FH actually be F11?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
GHW9300PW0 is the correct model number. When it shows me the F and H, it first shows only F, and then H, and then F again and then H again, over and over. It's not showing F and H at the same time in other words

now other duet style washers have an FH error code but the model given does not show it as one of the error codes.

So lets go with what the FH means on other models , and that is not the proper water has entered the unit within a preset time.

And since this is happening on the rinse mode , do you have the cold water supply turned on to the washer at this time?

And when this happens is there in fact water in the washer?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Right now it is set on warm/cold. There doesn't seem to be any standing water inside, but the clothes are soaked.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
the cold water supply is in fact on

ok the Warm /Cold means warm wash , cold rinse.

So if your not getting any cold water in to the washer,And the cold is turned on The most likely issue is a bad cold water solenoid on the water inlet valve.

I recommend to replace the water inlet valve assembly .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,

I will still assist you, no extra charges .

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

You should see a rating box ,just click on the rating box and it will open the rating window for you to than rate me .

Thank you in advance.