Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE profile refrigerator-it make ice just fine but…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE profile refrigerator-it make ice just fine but no water comes from water dispenser--the refrigerator has been on about 6-7 months but no one has been home to use ut- can you make any suggestions or know the cause

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Abot 10 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The water filter was replaced

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

model # PSC23SGRD SS

Perfect, thank you.

No no I use computer

On this particular GE refrigerator, the most common issue is that the water line inside the door freezes. Remove the kick panel below the refrigerator and freezer doors and look for the water line disconnect just behind the front panel near the freezer door hinge. Disconnect the water line and shut the door. Press the water dispenser and see if water comes out of the water line at the bottom where you'd disconnected the water line. If water comes out, you'll need to just turn the refrigerator off and leave the door open for about 45 minutes and that will allow the door to heat up enough that when you connect the water line to the door again, it should start to dispense water again. Using a hair dryer to warm up the door is also very useful.

There is a kit designed to add a heater to the dispenser so this does not happen in the future if the problem comes back. Below is a link to the kit and it comes with instructions on how to install it.

CLICK HERE

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Please a son cmputer
Use talk on computere

CLICK HERE

I have trouble le on this scree
Pls send to computer

Can you please stop responding and read what I wrote you twice now?

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE

25 May 2018, 8:38 AM

Customer

Please a son cmputer

25 May 2018, 8:38 AM

Customer

Use talk on computere

25 May 2018, 8:39 AM

Me

CLICK HERE

I did not get and on this phoni. An not get your sight o
Pls sent to my computer

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE

25 May 2018, 8:38 AM

Customer

Please a son cmputer

25 May 2018, 8:38 AM

Customer

Use talk on computere

25 May 2018, 8:39 AM

Me

CLICK HERE

I can not get that site

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

could not get site! cancel subscription i told you i cld n ot use my phone to obtain sites.

...