Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch dishwasher model SHE66C05UC, WITH. 2009

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch dishwasher model SHE66C05UC, WITH

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 perhaps there is a broken rack piece on the bottom that I need replaced.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a simple piece that just needs a replacement part. I could photograph the piece for replacement. Holds dishes in place and adjusts to several places. Yes I could replace it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really there are 4 rack settings and this is one small piece.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Where can I order the replacement piece?
I’d like to cancel this for now and contact you in the morning. Thanks.
Answered in 1 day by:
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Just want to know where to get this part for the dish washer.
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The rack parts for that model may be found at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Got the part ordered and hope it will fix it all. Many thanks. Small part cost more to ship even though could have been put in an envelope, but oh well. All done. Many thanks.