Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Amana makes a loud booming noise and dances across the…

Customer Question
My Amana makes a...

My Amana makes a loud booming noise and dances across the floor when it spins. How can I balance it or stop the problem? Thanks for the help.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

One moment....

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

How can you tell? All I see is that it has a high eff. agitator. Sorry about spelling..

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's fairly new.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
It is a washing machine.
5/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

I may also be assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And is the first load that this has happened with ?

And if so if you remove the items and run the washer does it still do the same thing ?

You could have an issue within the washer or just the items in this load are out of balance.

And what type of flooring it the washer on ?