Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought side by side performa used ice maker worked at his…

Customer Question
I bought side by...

I bought side by side performa used ice maker worked at his house got it home ice maker and water dosent work lights over water cubes and crushed not lit thanks Joe.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

He said about 5 yrs maytag 12858102

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possable

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it .

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i have been waiting 2 hours for an answer ????? When are you getting back to me ????
this site must be a scam where is my answer ?
Answered in 1 day by:
5/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
I still need a answer
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

• If so, were the doors removed to get it into the new home?
No doors were not removed

Can you double check the wiring connection at the door hinge?

Also, may I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is in the refrigerator, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.