Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lg refrigator. Kenmore7957205. Im talkingrefrigerator. Quit…

Customer Question
Lg refrigator Contractor's Assistant:...

Lg refrigator

Contractor's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Kenmore7957205

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Im talkingrefrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Quit coolinn

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not tv its fridge

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
5/23/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i paid the5.00 yeasterday never heard back
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 26 days ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?