Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Dan Morehouse
Dan Morehouse
Dan Morehouse, Owner

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
n8421m stuff in freezer door thaws while stuff in back of freezer
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
n8421m stuff in freezer door thaws while stuff in back of freezer stays frozon and ice maker works fine… read more
Samsung RB215LABP fridge. Sometimes freezes stuff in the
Daniel, senior service enginner
Samsung RB215LABP fridge. Sometimes freezes stuff in the fridge, sometimes thaws stuff in the freezer. I've unplugged it, cleaned the coils. Sometimes it kicks on for less than 5 seconds … read more
My fridge is acting up, i noticed the freezer thawing, i
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My fridge is acting up, i noticed the freezer thawing, i have a French door and the gasket had come off the bottom which lead me to believe i had it. Not the case, i thought i had a frozen coil, took … read more
Everything in my freezer thawed out today and all the stuff
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello everything in my freezer thawed out today and all the stuff in my fridge is warm but and the freezer is blowing cool air not cold air and i smell no freon what could be wrong with it? … read more
Everything in freezer is thawing, fridge stuff is getting
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Everything in freezer is thawing, fridge stuff is getting warmer, still have green light on display panelo, it's ele c or propane type. … read more
Have Samsung fridge model RFG298. Frozen stuff seems to be
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Have Samsung fridge model RFG298. Frozen stuff seems to be slightly thawed. … read more
I have a 13 yo Frigidaire 25 cf model# FRS26ZRG that started
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a 13 yo Frigidaire 25 cf model# XXXXX that started running nonstop and the stuff in the freezer is thawing. I noticed it 2 days ago, and everything in the freezer is thawing and the fridge is w… read more
I have a Samsung Fridge/Freezer Model RB215labp and yesterday
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a Samsung Fridge/Freezer Model RB215labp and yesterday morning the freezer had thawed. I turned it off for about fifteen minutes and then plugged it back in the freezer took several hours to re… read more
Hi, Ive just opened my fridge freezer for my morning milk
stef
stef, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi, I've just opened my fridge freezer for my morning milk and found everything at room temp and the frozen stuff thawed. Its a 2 year old Hotpoint Future FFP187B. The door have not been left open, th… read more
my tenants bloomberg fridge/freezer temporarily stopped working,
The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, High School or GED
my tenants bloomberg fridge/freezer temporarily stopped working, the frozen stuff started to thaw and although it seems to be working now (the light is on) when the thermostat is turned up the motor d… read more
I have taken the entire gasket off my Maytag freezer door.
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have taken the entire gasket off my Maytag freezer door. Will I ever get the new one on and the door back together? Mary… read more
I have a two door Elite frig. The stuff in my freezer is melting
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a two door Elite frig. The stuff in my freezer is melting or getting soft. Also, i noticed the door gasket seal is hot (real hot). However, the door under the door gasket it is not hot. Suggest… read more
I have a Hotpoint fridge/freezer model # XXXXX Noticed
Chas
I have a Hotpoint fridge/freezer model # XXXXX Noticed yesterday morning things in the door were thawed. The rest started to thaw in a few hours. We pulled the unit out and there was dust caked on the… read more
Refrigerator temperature is warm and stuff in freezer is thawing
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Refrigerator temperature is warm and stuff in freezer is thawing out. GE side by side model no. GSH25JFTBB, purchased April 2007. Power is on, lights work, it's just not keeping things cold… read more
I have a Kitchenaid bottom freezer model KBFO42FTX04 that
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Kitchenaid bottom freezer model KBFO42FTX04 that has a bad door gasket I have to gasket off but I can't seem to figure out how to install the new one it doesn't snap into place the part numbe… read more
Paint is peeling off of door and floor of microwave unit Model
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Paint is peeling off of door and floor of microwave unit Model # ***** Serial # ***** Mfg October, 2011. I have cleaned and repainted with appliance paint, but it is coming off in additional areas… read more
I HAVE A 5 CUBIC FREEZER. IT IS COLD BUT ALL MY STUFF IS ...
MrBill
MrBill, Appliance Technician
I HAVE A 5 CUBIC FREEZER. IT IS COLD BUT ALL MY STUFF IS THAWED OUT. IT IS COLD LIKE A FRIG… read more
I have a GE fridge, model #GTS22wcp, whenever our tenant shuts
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE fridge, model #GTS22wcp, whenever our tenant shuts the fridge door the freezer door pops open. The gaskets are intact no tears and do not look worn, it is almost as if there is pressure pu… read more