Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Whirlpool Duet Steam- powers up but when press start, system
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool Duet Steam- powers up but when press start, system locks, load turns over once, unlocks and flashes time remaining. Need to open door, close door and and re-press start several times before … read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet washer, when I press the hold to start
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet washer, when I press the hold to start button it will click the door will lock but nothing after that. Some times I get error msg's (an F and then DL) but it won't start the lo… read more
door is locked unit will not power up how do I get the door
I.can
I.can, Engineer
door is locked unit will not power up how do I get the door unlocked whirlpool duet washer… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet clothes washer. When trying to start
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet clothes washer. When trying to start a load of wash, the door will lock but the wash cycle doesn't begin. If I hit Pause, the door lock light flashes, but the door does not unl… read more
Hello, I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer. It is getting power
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer. It is getting power but when you press the start button it does not start and makes a beeping sound. I've checked the power and unplugged/ replugged the cord with… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet Washer (WFW9600TA01) and it turns on
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a Whirlpool Duet Washer (WFW9600TA01) and it turns on and I select the normal cycle, press start, door locks and nothing else happens. There is no water coming in, pump does not run, drum does … read more
I have a whirlpool duet washer. I replaced the door locking
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a whirlpool duet washer. I replaced the door locking mechanism. It is still not starting. I tried pressing the no spin, and then pre-wash 4 times and nothing happens. how do I reset the locking… read more
I am looking at the washer WFW9451XW. What is the difference
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
I am looking at the washer WFW9451XW. What is the difference in this and the Whirlpool WFW94HEX Duet?… read more
I have a whirlpool duet washer, the power comes on, you can
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a whirlpool duet washer, the power comes on, you can set the wash cycle to any cycle, press strat, the door locks and the washer will not start the wash cycle. Then when you press the power but… read more
Have a duet washing machine. cannot get it to start. door
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
have a duet washing machine. cannot get it to start. door remains locked - lights start up, but when I push start, the light does not go on, nor will it start up. please help. thank you … read more
The door on my front load Whirlpool Duet is locked and will
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
The door on my front load Whirlpool Duet is locked and will not open and the washing machine just beeps when I press start how do I reset the electronics… read more
My washer controls seem to be locked up. When I press power
Bryan, Tech/owner
My washer controls seem to be locked up. When I press power and start it comes up as a 4H on time cycle. It was set to normal and I had no problems until my brother in law did some work on the plug in… read more
Whirlpool Duet Sport washer. When I press the green start button..the
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Whirlpool Duet Sport washer. When I press the green start button..the minuite timer light deletes any time and the machine will not start. Regaurdless of cycle chosen. I have tried the unplug reset wi… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet washer. The door is locked and will
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet washer. The door is locked and will not open. The door lock light is flashing. It has been flashing for about an hour. I tried to press the start button to no avail. Please ins… read more
I have a whirlpool duet/ht washer that will not power up and
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have a whirlpool duet/ht washer that will not power up and the door is locked and will not open. What can i do?… read more
i have a whirlpool duet washer! everything powers up but will
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
i have a whirlpool duet washer! everything powers up but will not start! i replace the safety lock device and still dont work… read more
Our Whirlpool duet sport front loading washer seems to be locked
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our Whirlpool duet sport front loading washer seems to be locked up. When I press Power the various lights come on Normal setting. When I press Start all lights go off. It started when I opened it sho… read more
After power outage, our whirlpool duet washer will not turn
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
After power outage, our whirlpool duet washer will not turn on. It was during a wash cycle so door is locked. Power outlet is live and no breaker was tripped. Are we SOL or is there an easy solution t… read more