Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Wash cycle does not start: sensing light is on, lock light
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
wash cycle does not start: green sensing light is on, lock light flashes for a few minutes then goes out- sensing light remains on … read more
Whirlpool sixth sense washing machine door has locked at
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Whirlpool sixth sense washing machine door has locked at then of the cycle. How can it be opened? … read more
My centinnial maytag washer wont start. Sensing light comes
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Sensing light comes on. Lid locks then unlocks. Sensor starts sensing then stops before lid unlocks … read more
The control lock light is on and my washing machine will not
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
The control lock light is on and my washing machine will not turn on. The door is unlocked though. It is a whirlpool duet steam washer. … read more
i have a 6th sense washing machine power will not come on,
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
i have a 6th sense washing machine power will not come on, door is locked wont open, before that water is coming out of back off machine, how can i get door to open… read more
Our Maytag sensing light comes on and lid locks starts to
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Our Maytag sensing light comes on and lid locks starts to sense then lid locks blinks on and off. Machine starts to sense but then kicks off and lid lock keeps blinking and cannot reset .Have to unplu… read more
When I start the washer lid lock comes on and washer senses
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
When I start the washer lid lock comes on and washer senses then lid lock light blinks and unlocks… read more
whirlpool cabrio washer press the start button...lid locks,
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
whirlpool cabrio washer: press the start button...lid locks, unlocks then locks. Sensing light is on, cycle tries to start, lid lock light begins to flash, and nothing else happens.… read more
We have a whirlpool washing machine with a problem. The door
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We have a whirlpool washing machine with a problem. The door is locked. It does not unlock when we press the lock control button. The lock sensing light is flashing rapidly. Machine will not respond t… read more
The sensing light comes on and the lid lock light. It won't
John, restaurant equipment technician
The sensing light comes on and the lid lock light. It won't stay locked it unlocks and won't do anything on the casual,bulky,and delicate settings. I have only had it for 2 years … read more
Wash cycle stopped 3 minutes before completion. Door was locked.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Wash cycle stopped 3 minutes before completion. Door was locked. Had to manually unlock. I replaced the door lock mechanism with a new one. When you try to start a new cycle, the door locks, then noth… read more
The door is locked on I can't unlock it. A few minutes...the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
A few minutes...the door locked light is blinking and I don't know how to reopen ot … read more
I have a whirlpool duet washing machine that the door is locked
rick ready
rick ready, High School or GED
I have a whirlpool duet washing machine that the door is locked on and i cant get the machine to turn on or unlock. What can i do… read more
My Washer lid locks then when sensing, it unlocks and light
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Washer lid locks then when sensing, it unlocks and light goes off. I can open the lid and see water going into washer. Machine goes thru cycles but doesn't do anything. When it shows done, I take o… read more
I have a whirlpool front loading washing machine that won't
Master Tech
I have a whirlpool front loading washing machine that won't open. Red light on controls lock/unlock on … read more
My Whirlpool Washing Machine is not going and the light that
John, Home Appliance Technician
My Whirlpool Washing Machine is not going and the light that is on is Control Door locked. Help!… read more
whirlpool wash machine, Controls do not work, Door locked,
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
whirlpool wash machine, Controls do not work, Door locked, machine is in washing mode, Pump is humming. How do I get this to continue to work thru washing cycles/ It is now unplugged to turn off pump.… read more
Help! Pushing the "start" button, the "sensing" light comes
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Help! Pushing the "start" button, the "sensing" light comes on but washer keeps locking and unlocking. What now?… read more