Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My question is regarding a electric range (stove/oven). I
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
My question is regarding a electric range (stove/oven). I haven't been able to use my range for more than a year. The landlord refuses to replace it and does all repairs himself. Their was a problem w… read more
I have a GE Profile oven. There is construction going on in
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Good morning! I have a GE Profile oven. There is construction going on in my home, electricity on and off. Haven't used oven in a few weeks. This morning pushed Bake to set oven to 350 but Loc On come… read more
Ove the heating elements from a Whirlpool electric oven so I
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
ove the heating elements from a Whirlpool electric oven so I can clean the oven roof? … read more
AFTER CLEANING MY OVEN, A PROBE LIGHT CAME ON AND I CAN NOT
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
AFTER CLEANING MY OVEN, A PROBE LIGHT CAME ON AND I CAN NOT GET IT TO GO OFF, NOR CAN I USE MY OVEN. … read more
I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, about 10 yrs old.. or more.
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, about 10 yrs old.. or more. Recently, my dishes haven't been getting clean....then the other day,, I had to turn it off shortly after I started it...because it was leak… read more
I want to know how i can get o replacement for knobs to my
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I want to know how i can get o replacement for knobs to my oven and all the rest of my range.… read more
I wanted to use the self cleaning oven application on my on
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I wanted to use the self cleaning oven application on my on my Matag Electric Smoothtop Double Oven Range Precision Touch 850 Series. The Self-Clean Oven application would not work. I checked the owne… read more
I have a size 1550 purchased last July that worked O K last
John, restaurant equipment technician
I have a size 1550 purchased last July that worked O K last year. I wanted to use it today but I can not get it started. With the gasrden hose connected, and the power pressure connected on the front … read more
My mother in law wants to know how to clean her self
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my mother in law wants to know how to clean her self cleaning Amana oven. or what cleaners she can use on the oven Thanks … read more
I am self cleaning my oven. Can I use the stove top while it
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, I am self cleaning my oven. Can I use the stove top while it is cleaning? … read more
i can not get the oven to go back on. i set it for self clean
BuilderNorb
BuilderNorb, General Contractor
i can not get the oven to go back on. i set it for self clean and then turned it off. a code f90 came up in the display and the oven beeps continuously when i close the door. i have shut the breakers … read more
My GE oven is flashing an F7 and beeping. What is wrong and
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My GE oven is flashing an F7 and beeping. What is wrong and how do I get it to stop. It is an electric o… read more
Hi, Can you help me find the reset switch to get my oven working
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
Hi, Can you help me find the reset switch to get my oven working again? It trips this switch when I use the self clean option.… read more
The oven burners will not come on. We recently self cleaned
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
The oven burners will not come on. We recently self cleaned the oven. How do I get the oven to operate again. This has never happened before. HELP Bill B… read more
My door lock light stayd after cleaning my oven. How do I get
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My door lock light stayd after cleaning my oven. How do I get it to go out so I can use my oven?… read more
I want to use the self clean feature on my oven. My stove is
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I want to use the self clean feature on my oven. My stove is about 20 years old. Thereis nota handle on the front of the oven.… read more
I was trying to use my self cleaning for my whirlpool oven
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I was trying to use my self cleaning for my whirlpool oven it would not start but my oven door is locked how can i get it open… read more
Thanks, Bryan. I have a GE electric, self cleaning built in single oven about 16 years o
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thanks, Bryan. I have a GE electric, self cleaning built in single oven about 16 years old. It works fine except I am unable to unlock the door afrer self cleaning it Sunday night. There is a small "m… read more