Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I start my Whirlpool double oven. The breaker for…

Customer Question
How do I start...

How do I start my Whirlpool double oven. The breaker for this tripped when I was gone and it was off for a while. I fixed the breaker from the electric panel, now I see the oven light when I open and close it or when I turn on the light. Everything else is off though so how do I start it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

This must have been installed in 2007. This is the year the house was constructed. There was never a problem with the oven until a few months back. I wasn't able to take care of this concern because I had to leave for an international travel. Model #: GBD307PRS01 Serial #: XT2201180. Thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is an easy fix, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, I am an old lady and not really that rechnical.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

so​ the first thing we will need to do is test the fuses in there. If there are no blown fuses this leaves the control board being the issue. Do you happen to have a multimeter we can test these parts with?

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/lower-oven-parts-for-whirlpool-gbd307prs01.html​