Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My frigidaire galaxy washer is stuck in pause mode. I can reset
Peter
Peter, Service Manager
My frigidaire galaxy washer is stuck in pause mode. I can reset the cycle and press start but it always returns to pause mode after a 3 to 5 second wait. This all started after an unbalanced load didn… read more
Whirlpool duet washer was already on wash cycle, pause and
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Whirlpool duet washer was already on wash cycle, pause and stop bottom was pushed twice and door locked light came on, after a while the light went off and door was opened. Now washer doesn't turn bac… read more
My maytag Neptune washer stopped working mid cycle. I paused
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, my maytag Neptune washer stopped working mid cycle. I paused it and now the start pause button is not responding. … read more
How do I get my whirlpool duet front load washer to restart
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
How do I get my whirlpool duet front load washer to restart cycle? I paused the cycle to add a garment and now it will not restart… read more
I paused the washer for a few minutes. When I returned to
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I paused the washer for a few minutes. When I returned to finish the cycle, something is running , but the lights do not come on nor does it do anything else. Can you help me? … read more
My Cabrio washer power switch is blinking no other lights
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi Pearl My name is Dotti. My Cabrio washer power switch is blinking no other lights on. I had paused the washer in the middle of a cycle and now it won't restart and I can't the power switch to stop … read more
Whirlpool washer -- front load Duet. Paused cycle to add an
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool washer -- front load Duet. Paused cycle to add an additional piece of clothing. Washer will not restart, nor will door unlock while following manual instructions. Unplugged machine, makes no… read more
I have a Whirlpool Cabria, top loading washer with an impellor
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have a Whirlpool Cabria, top loading washer with an impellor (sp) instead of an adjator (sp). It will soak, but then make a loud humm noise and not start spinning. If empty I can get it to run the "… read more
My Whirlpool washer model LXR7244JQ1 will not complete the
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
My Whirlpool washer model LXR7244JQ1 will not complete the cycle. When it finishes the Rinse cycle it pauses, the timer makes some minor ticking sounds, then it stops. I've tried rebalancing the load,… read more
My whirlpool washer is locked how do I unlock it. I pushed
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my whirlpool washer is locked how do I unlock it. I pushed the pause and added a piece of clothing and now it won't start … read more
I paused the wash cycle on my Whirlpool Duet. Later, someone
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I paused the wash cycle on my Whirlpool Duet. Later, someone restarted under Quick Wash. Now the it displays error codes E01 and F06. I have removed the contents. The power has been turned off (for up… read more
I can't get the cycle to continue, I pushed pause and now it is stuck in the pause bu
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I can't get the cycle to continue, I pushed pause and now it is stuck in the pause but still winding and the door will not unlock nor can I turn off. Like what details?… read more
washer was on pause in spin & rinse cycle when a power surge occurred. Now the washer
Kelly, Appliance Technician
washer was on pause in spin & rinse cycle when a power surge occurred. Now the washer drains, but does not spin. Is there a fuse or reset?… read more
My washer won't spin out on final rinse. Whirlpool top
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool top loading high efficienty W0469647A-SP … read more
Duet washer was in final spin cycle and the and the pause/cancel
Mike, Owner
Duet washer was in final spin cycle and the and the pause/cancel button came on. The washer will not complete the cycle and ths door remains locked. Thankyou for your assistance!… read more
kenmore 44152 washer: paused & cancelled early in the cycle,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
kenmore 44152 washer: paused & cancelled early in the cycle, to change the cycle and have been unable to start again. I've unplugged, cancelled, reset, but can not get it to start again. All appears w… read more
I forgot to turn my water Whirlpool washer when I returned
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I forgot to turn my water for my Whirlpool washer when I returned from a trip. The machine made grinding noises and F09 and E01 error codes appeared, and I pushed the power button for off. Turned on t… read more
I ran my microwave empty (not intentionally) for 30 minutes.
ed michaels
ed michaels, designer and manager
I ran my microwave empty (not intentionally) for 30 minutes. Now it doesn't heat. Is there a cheap part that can be replaced?… read more