Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Does the lever need to be up or down to make ice The small
Bryan, Tech/owner
Does the lever need to be up or down to make ice? The small lever on the right side, is it to be pushed to the front of the unit or the back of the unit? Thank you. Regenia… read more
How do I get the lever arm down in the subzero 685 freezer
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
How do I get the lever arm down in the subzero 685 freezer unit to allow the unit to make ice? Does it need to be down for the unit to make ice?… read more
My Kitchenaid refrigerator is 2 years old. All at once it is
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
My Kitchenaid refrigerator is 2 years old. All at once it is not making ice. I have moved the lever up and down with no luck. … read more
My Kenmore refrigerator (freezer on bottom) will not make ice.
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
My Kenmore refrigerator (freezer on bottom) will not make ice. The shut off lever in icemaker has come down. I do not know why, but no ice is being produced. A couple of days ago, no ice was being pro… read more
we have a Kenmore refrigerator model 203c2181p003 the ice
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
we have a Kenmore refrigerator model 203c2181p003 the ice maker quit making ice, the is ok the ice lever is down this happen before then it stated making ice after not working for more then a year… read more
The ice maker lever is not staying up or down and not making
Kelly, Appliance Technician
The ice maker lever is not staying up or down and not making ice … read more
I have a maytag refrigerator top freezer. My freezer is
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a maytag refrigerator top freezer. My freezer is chilled but not keeping items frozen. Icemaker not making ice either, I would imagine because it's not cold. Sometimes I hear a clicking sound a… read more
I have a Maytag refrigerator with the freezer on the top. It
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag refrigerator with the freezer on the top. It has an ice maker and although the bar to make ice cubes is down, there are no cubes coming out and I can't hear any water going in. Any ide… read more
Maytag refrigerator model # MFI2665XEB5 leaks water all over
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Maytag refrigerator model # MFI2665XEB5 leaks water all over floor, does not make ice, freezer be feels up with unwanted ice and doesn't cool at times. Is there a common factor in these issues and how… read more
subzero 642. My ice maker is on lever is down and is not making
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
subzero 642. My ice maker is on lever is down and is not making ice. I do not have anything on the screen saying fault.… read more
I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator with ice maker. It's a top
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator with ice maker. It's a top freezer. The ice maker is making ice but at some point makes a solid block of ice at the bottom of the tray. I rent so I'm not sure about ho… read more
side by side refrigerator makes ice but wont dispence water
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
side by side refrigerator makes ice but wont dispence water or ice.when you push the dispence lever unit shuts down the compressor and dims the light at the dispencer.compressor comes back on in about… read more
I have a Maytag Refrigerator/Freezer and the icemaker just
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a Maytag Refrigerator/Freezer and the icemaker just stopped making ice I have the wire up and nothing happens.Please help… read more
I have a GE Profile refrigerator model PFSS6PKXCSS with
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
hi, I have a GE Profile refrigerator model PFSS6PKXCSS with freezer on the bottom and integrated ice make up top... the frig temp is 38 the freezer temp is -2 and the ice maker temp is 30.... no ice..… read more
my maytag refrigerator ice maker has slowed down on making
Master Tech
my maytag refrigerator ice maker has slowed down on making ice. they are noemal sized but may only make 2 batches a day… read more
have a ge side by side refrigerator/freezer. power outage
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
have a ge side by side refrigerator/freezer. power outage in middle of night with ice maker lever down so water ran down inside wall to bottom floor of freezer. Defrosted freezer and removed the ice c… read more
i HAVE A SLIGHT DRIP FROM THE INSIDE TOP VENT OF THE REFRIGERATOR.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i HAVE A SLIGHT DRIP FROM THE INSIDE TOP VENT OF THE REFRIGERATOR. BUT I CAN'T FIND THE SOURCE COULD IT BE FROM THE ICE MAKER?… read more
Freezer not making ice. Refrigerator not making ice
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Freezer not making ice JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently? Customer: Refrigerator not making ice JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Customer: Yes JA: An… read more