Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The dishwasher is not washing the dishes. The soap just falls
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
The dishwasher is not washing the dishes. The soap just falls out of the reservoir at some point during the cycle, although the reservoir door seems to close and stay closed just fine. We have tried d… read more
My whirlpool dishwasher DU915QWDQ1 soap disp has quit working.
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
My whirlpool dishwasher DU915QWDQ1 soap disp has quit working. I took the door apart & it has a plastic actuator that will work by hand & open the soap dispenser but when I put the door back together,… read more
I have a Whirlpool Golf Series dishwasher - can you help
Master Tech
Hello - I have a Whirlpool Golf Series dishwasher - can you help with these? … read more
Dishwasher control panel is lit, water pumps in and out, but
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
Dishwasher control panel is lit, water pumps in and out, but dishwasher does not run thru cycles, just sits there and does nothing. What should I replace first, or how can I test?… read more
My Maytag Jetclean EQ Plus just stopped working. The soap
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Maytag Jetclean EQ Plus just stopped working. The soap dipsenser opens, but the soap just sits on a few dishes at the front. It gets hot, but I don't think the water is spraying. What should I do?… read more
Plastic rollers just fall off the sides of the dishwashers
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Plastic rollers just fall off the sides of the dishwashers allowing tray to fall out … read more
When my kenmore dishwasher is done running nothing is clean
william, Home Appliance Technician
When my kenmore dishwasher is done running nothing is clean and the soap is just sitting on the bottom of the dishwasher, what can I do to fix it?… read more
My dishwasher seems to not be draining or something. There
John, Home Appliance Technician
My dishwasher seems to not be draining or something. There is water sitting at the bottom and the soap is not dissolving.… read more
Water is leaking from the soap dispencer, flowing out like
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Water is leaking from the soap dispencer, flowing out like a water fall when first turned on. When I pull out the soap dispencer tray, there is water with soap below it. Looks like it is not going int… read more
What is a good substitute for dishwasher soap? whirlpool and
Kelly, Appliance Technician
whirlpool and I have no idea what model. i have run out of dishwasher soap and need a quick fix. … read more
I have a whirlpool gold quit partner 3 dishwasher , dishes
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a whirlpool gold quit partner 3 dishwasher , dishes are not getting clean and the soap isn't even all out of the dispensor when the cycle is done.… read more
I just installed a new Frigidaire dishwasher and the water
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I just installed a new Frigidaire dishwasher and the water will not drain. It just sits in the bottom of the dishwasher. What could be wrong?… read more
We just bought a brand new whirlpool dishwasher a month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
We just bought a brand new whirlpool dishwasher a month ago and the soap dispenser isn't releasing the dish soap... … read more
Ive got a whirlpool quite partner 3 dishwasher and when i run
Francis
Francis, shop owner
Ive got a whirlpool quite partner 3 dishwasher and when i run a cycle and its done the water sits in the bottom and does not drain.… read more
The soap door on my Kitchenaid (Whirlpool) Dishwasher does
Randy
Randy, High School or GED
The soap door on my Kitchenaid (Whirlpool) Dishwasher does not open during the cleaning cycle. I replaced the controller board (which fixed my last dishwasher with this problem) but the door still sta… read more
We have a Roper washer by Whirlpool that runs and washes but
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
We have a Roper washer by Whirlpool that runs and washes but now won't quit washing to leet the water go out. It just keeps agitating. It does this on every washer setting.… read more
Hey Tyler, our quit plus dishwasher just started leaking soap
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Hey Tyler, our quit plus dishwasher just started leaking soap and water from between the bottom of the door and the bottom outside front panel. Is it a seal or is it somehow clogged? Just learned that… read more
Same as this -- the flapper door in the dispenser just hangs
Master Tech
Same as this -- the flapper door in the dispenser just hangs open and everything falls out. Also falling out was a weight (?) about 5/8" dia & 1/4" thick kind of like a short stack of washers. … read more