Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
8 year old whirlpool american style fridge / freezer leaks
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
8 year old whirlpool american style fridge / freezer leaks water occasionaly from inside the fridge. There also seems to be a build up of ice on the very bottom of the freezer, this is not frost but f… read more
I have a Whirlpool bottom freezer/fridge model #mbf2258xew4
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
HI..I have a Whirlpool bottom freezer/fridge model #mbf2258xew4 that the fridge is not cooling properly and the freezer is cool but not freezing … read more
Why is our 8 year old amana upright freezer leak water on
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
why is our 8 year old amana upright freezer leak water on hot days, also ice builds up in bottom of freezer? … read more
Hi, Help! Our 6 year old fridge seems to be leaking water
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi, Help! Our 6 year old fridge seems to be leaking water from the freezer down into the fridge. Water is dripping down from a square opening on the left side in the top back area. It comes out at abo… read more
I have a Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer model WRB329LFBM00 it is 3
Master Tech
I have a Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer model WRB329LFBM00 it is 3 years old. It is leaking water from the base. We have cleaned the dust out from the coils near the floor and from the vent in the lower bac… read more
Hi, I have an Amana S2126 side by side fridge. It is 8 years
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
Hi, I have an Amana S2126 side by side fridge. It is 8 years old. About 4 years ago we had a leak from the freezer. Ice was accumulating on the bottom of the freezer and after a while was melting and … read more
Our Whirlpool refrigerator ( 2 or 3 years old) is leaking
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Our Whirlpool refrigerator ( 2 or 3 years old) is leaking small drips of water from the bottom. The freezer is on the bottom of this fridge. The model number is ***** … read more
I have a GE bottom freezer fridge. Water is leaking from the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE bottom freezer fridge. Water is leaking from the bottom of the fridge, and there is a pool of water in the bottom shelf of the refrigerator (top) section.… read more
Our Amana bottom freezer refrig (8 years old) is making a loud
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Our Amana bottom freezer refrig (8 years old) is making a loud buzzing sound every 2-3 minutes. The ice-maker is working fine, but even when we move the arm of the ice=maker to the up (off) position t… read more
Our samsung fridge has started leaking water from the
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
our samsung fridge has started leaking water from the freezer section, which is at the bottom. … read more
Our refrigerator freezer seems to be leaking from the bottom
Master Tech
Our refrigerator freezer seems to be leaking from the bottom of the drawer freezer. I'm hoping to have someone come see if it is fixable before we go by a new one. Is that something I can set up with … read more
Our fridge is one with a bottom freezer and one upper door.
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Service Technician
Our fridge is one with a bottom freezer and one upper door. The problem is that its leaking water from the bottom freezer door corners. And a slab of ice was on the bottom of the freezer. What do you … read more
We are having water pool in the bottom of our fridge. It is
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi, We are having water pool in the bottom of our fridge. … read more
Our Westinghouse rj532 fridge freezer is fine the fridge is
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Our Westinghouse rj532 fridge freezer is fine the fridge is working well but we have water leaking from under the crispers onto the floor … read more
Our Bottom Mount Freezer Kitchenaid Fridge has water leaking
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our Bottom Mount Freezer Kitchenaid Fridge has water leaking from the dispenser and onto the floor via the freezer..........what do we need to do to fix that leak?… read more
We have water leaking out of our Amana bottom freezer refrigerator.
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
We have water leaking out of our Amana bottom freezer refrigerator. The problem started with ice build up in the freezer... We defrosted the fridge and replaced the nipple that was clogged in the drai… read more
We have a Maytag fridge/freezer in white approx six years old
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
We have a Maytag fridge/freezer in white approx six years old (can't see the model no. anywhere). We know that the water filter needs changing but the appliance appears to be leaking a small amount of… read more
my fridge leaks water at the bottom of the fridge in the freezer
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
my fridge leaks water at the bottom of the fridge in the freezer compartment and on the floor… read more