Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
We have a CT36E/S that cant be turned on for more than a minute.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
We have a CT36E/S that can't be turned on for more than a minute. Screen gives what seems like an error message of E11.… read more
Bottom Freezer unit, Freezer is working more than usual lots
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Bottom Freezer unit, Freezer is working more than usual lots of frost on everything. Fridge is not working at all … read more
GE Spacemaker Microwave is having trouble. Anytime it stays
Bryan, Tech/owner
GE Spacemaker Microwave is having trouble. Anytime it stays on for more than 3 or more minutes, it goes off and will not restart for 15 or 20 minutes. All the settings go away and the same sequence st… read more
My SGM 466 ignitors fire brightly, but the gas wont come on
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Appliance Repair Tech
My SGM 466 ignitors fire brightly, but the gas won't come on for a minute or more. It helps to turn more than one on. Once lit, they seem to be easy to relight.… read more
My Amana refrigerator stopped working more than 48 hrs ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My Amana refrigerator stopped working more than 48 hrs ago and makes a buzzing noise very frequently. What should I do to get it going again or is it likely to be dead? It is more than 5 years old.… read more
I have a samsung 3 door refigerator with dual icemakers. the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a samsung 3 door refigerator with dual icemakers. the lower one in freezer is not working. inoticed that a plastic arm on side of ice maker. what position should it be in … read more
Amana washer and dryer,,dryer takes 3 to 4 times more than
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Amana washer and dryer,,dryer takes 3 to 4 times more than usual dryers,,heat and air exit ok,,can not use spin cycle on washer,above gentle,,will walk thru the wall,,different type load,,same dance,,… read more
I have a 4-year-old Amana Refrigerator/Freezer and the freezer
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a 4-year-old Amana Refrigerator/Freezer and the freezer works, but the fridge does not. The light works in the fridge. I have opened up the back to see if the coils were clogged, but everything… read more
I have a new Tappan Microwave and if I have it run for more
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a new Tappan Microwave and if I have it run for more than 4 minutes it shutsdown and the display goes blank. After 15 minutes or so the display returns.… read more
Amana Dryer #NDE2330AYW tumbler does not turn if more than
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Amana Dryer #NDE2330AYW tumbler does not turn if more than one or two items in dryer, can you please advise as to what to check to try and fix this. Thanks.… read more
Hi I have a GE JVJ636 Range hood and one of the Motors is
Appliance Tech Larry
Hi I have a GE JVJ636 Range hood and one of the Motors is squeling after being on for more than 2 minutes, Can this be fixed without replacing the entire Blower assembly. I took it apart to clean and … read more
I have a Samsung dryer that turns on and seems to work but
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Samsung dryer that turns on and seems to work but the drum isn't turning … read more
My dryer is taking more than an hr to dry a load of clothes
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
My dryer is taking more than an hr to dry a load of clothes and will only dry on the cycle of more dry. This cant be normal. What is the problem?… read more
Jenn-Air oven won't stay for more than 15 or 20 minutes
Master Tech
Jenn-Air oven won't stay for more than 15 or 20 minutes before it shuts off. The surface units works fine.… read more
my large thermador oven takes more than 45 minutes to ignite,
Kelly, Appliance Technician
my large thermador oven takes more than 45 minutes to ignite, if it does at all. the side oven on the 48 inch range ignites rapidly however. My range was purchased in 2000 at Yale electric. what can I… read more
we have a 10 yr old Amana refrigerator; freezer on bottom It
Bryan, Tech/owner
we have a 10 yr old Amana refrigerator; freezer on bottom It appears to be running alot more often than it used to. Is there a way for me to determine if it needs to be serviced? The temperature appea… read more
Kitchen Aid dishwasher-Add a Dish light came on and nothing
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Kitchen Aid dishwasher-Add a Dish light came on and nothing is happening now. … read more
Our Amana self cleaning range was working one minute and next,
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Our Amana self cleaning range was working one minute and next, none of the range top burners nor oven will come on. Clock and lights work.… read more