Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a GE upright freezer model number (FUF20dmerwh) It had
John, restaurant equipment technician
I have a GE upright freezer model number (FUF20dmerwh) It had been in storage for about 6 months. In order to transport it to my new location I had to lay it on it's back for aXXXXX I placed it uprigh… read more
Have a upright frost free freezer that keeps thawing food
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Have a upright frost free freezer that keeps thawing food out the freezer is less than 3 yrs old … read more
my hotpoint side by side was laid on its back for ...
Bernard S.
Bernard S., Bachelor's Degree
my hotpoint side by side was laid on its back for transporting. Set upright 24 hrs before being plugged in. Thought it would be all right but not so. The freezer side is nice and cold but won't freeze… read more
The fridge had stopped cooling and it is less than six
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Hi I am Judith the fridge had stopped cooling and it is less than six months … read more
i have a kenmore upright freezer model # XXXXX we had
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a kenmore upright freezer model # XXXXX we had power flashes a couple of days ago (snow storm) anywase now my freezer does not work the display on front was showing a half u. i messed with cont… read more
Whirlpool wrf993fifm00 freezer is working top is not
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool wrf993fifm00 freezer is working top is not cooling … read more
My upright freezer, Model PLFU 17778ES, less than two years
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
My upright freezer, Model PLFU 17778ES, less than two years old, will not get cold enough to freeze.… read more
I have a Kenmore upright refrigerator/freezer, model ET22DMXTN00.
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a Kenmore upright refrigerator/freezer, model ET22DMXTN00. The freezer isn't cooling. The freezer fan runs continuously and the compressor seems to be cycling normally. Any ideas where I should… read more
I have a Kenmore Refrigerator Model 106.76249402 Serial ET1523354
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a Kenmore Refrigerator Model 106.76249402 Serial ET1523354 that I have had less than 3 years. The icemaker will not dump the ice. When it is ready to dump it just growls. I expect this is a pro… read more
I have a Kenmore upright, bottom freezer. It stopped cooling,
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Kenmore upright, bottom freezer. It stopped cooling, replaced the evaporative van and now the fridge works great but freezer won't get below 20F. What is my next step to get the freezer to co… read more
I have a Kenmore upright freezer model 253.280528013. The
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Hi, I have a Kenmore upright freezer model 253.280528013. The freezer was disconnected and moved on Thursday, including the removal of the door. It was reinstalled Friday and the door reattached - it … read more
I have a kenmore upright freezer model# *********** that isnt
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a kenmore upright freezer model# *********** that isn't freezing. At first it was holding steady at 40 deg. unloaded all of the food and a couple days later it was back at 0 deg. Today back to … read more
I have a Kenmore Upright freezer, model 253.280428010, that
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a Kenmore Upright freezer, model 253.280428010, that is not frost-free and about 4 years old (??). It freezes fine but sometimes the seal doesn't make contact with the body of the freezer at th… read more
I have a Whirlpool "Gold" refrigerator that is less than 30
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a Whirlpool "Gold" refrigerator that is less than 30 days old and has abruptly quit working. The light comes on when you open the fridge doors but the refrigerator itself is NOT keeping cool. T… read more
I have a Kenmore upright freezer model 25328452804. It was
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore upright freezer model *********** It was moved for remodeling purposes. When it came on the temperature said -10. I tried to change it to 10 by pushing the up button. It turned off. N… read more
My Bosch upright frost-free freezer is having difficulty maintaining
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
My Bosch upright frost-free freezer is having difficulty maintaining a temperature less than 10 deg C, even with the fast freezer switch on. Can it be repaired, do you think? It is not overloaded with… read more
Hi. I have a kenmore upright freezer model *********** It
Barry G.
Hi. I have a kenmore upright freezer model *********** It has the deluxe temperature control on the outside. The circuit breaker tripped andit lost power. When I got it back up all the temp control sa… read more
We have a GE adorable refrigerator and neither the
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
We have a GE adorable refrigerator and neither the refrigerator or the freezer are cooling. … read more