Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have an LG refrig w/bottom freezer. Ice forms underneath
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have an LG refrig w/bottom freezer. Ice forms underneath freezer section. Have to chip it out approx. every two weeks. Any answers? Help.… read more
Im trying to get all the shelves form my Kenmore Coldspot
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
I'm trying to get all the shelves form my Kenmore Coldspot (106.76239402) back into the fridge however the shelves became mixed during the cleaning process and we can't get the meat try and slider bac… read more
i have a g.e. monogram refridgerator model zis42nyb the icemaker
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
i have a g.e. monogram refridgerator model zis42nyb the icemaker is not making ice and there is ice forming on shelves below and back and side walls of freezer.… read more
I have a maytag upright freezer. the items on the bottom
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Service Technician
i have a maytag upright freezer. the items on the bottom shelves are frozen but the to shelves are not. I can hear the compressor running but the air does not seem to be circulating like it normally d… read more
I have a GE Monogram 42 refrigerator model ZISG42DY I am getting
Francis
Francis, shop owner
I have a GE Monogram 42" refrigerator model ZISG42DY I am getting icicles forming underneath the front lip of the ice maker bin. Ice cubes form and drop into the bin OK. At the front of bin I apear to… read more
I have an LG refrigerator three door with freezer on bottom.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have an LG refrigerator three door with freezer on bottom. I have ice forming underneath the produce drawer on floor of fridge section … read more
We have a Kenmore Elite Side by side refrigerator. All of a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We have a Kenmore Elite Side by side refrigerator. All of a sudden the items on the top 2 shelves are freezing. The temperature is set at 37. I unplugged to hopefully reset things by it is still freez… read more
Do the items in the door shelves stay as cold as the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Do the items in the door shelves stay as cold as the interiror items … read more
I have a side by side refrigerator. Ice forms under the basket in the freezer and wa
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a side by side refrigerator. Ice forms under the basket in the freezer and water leaks from underneath the left side (freezer side).… read more
I have an LG upright fridge freezer (2 door) and the freezer
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have an LG upright fridge freezer (2 door) and the freezer is forming sheets of ice on the bottom underneath the lowest drawer. I can't see a hole or tube/pipe that is blocked so why is this happeni… read more
I have a all freezer Viking unit that continues to form ice
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Appliance Repair Tech
I have a all freezer Viking unit that continues to form ice and icicles throughout DFFB304 090905G-0-47 i have had an overlay sleeve kit installed and have had the door seal replaced Any suggestions… read more
My freezer is not cold enough, some of my items are melting.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My freezer is not cold enough, some of my items are melting. What temp. should the freezer be on all shelves? … read more
Ice maker makes scoopable ice,dripping down infront on shelves
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
Ice maker makes scoopable ice,dripping down infront on shelves forming ice sickles. Fan is running inside freezer. Both sides temps way down. GE model # XXXXX… read more
Clear Ice forms on under the shelves on a bottom freezer/refrigerator
Appliance Tech Larry
Clear Ice forms on under the shelves on a bottom freezer/refrigerator Mod GB2FHDXWBo1. Why isn't it draining and how do I clean the front coils?… read more
Ifridge bought in 2011 have ice forming underneath the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
ifridge bought in 2011 have ice forming underneath the drawers in the bottom of freezer = is a sheet again this morning and was cleaned out on Friday - … read more
We have a double door at top and freezer on bottom
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We have a double door at top and freezer on bottom refrigerator. Underneath the bottom drawer, ice has been forming and after it gets so much, it then leaks. What to do? … read more
I have a whirlpool bottom fridge and ice keeps forming on the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a whirlpool bottom fridge and ice keeps forming on the bottom can you explain what the problem may be… read more
A superba 42 has recently not been keeping items in fridge
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
A superba 42 has recently not been keeping items in fridge cold and freezer items do not harden to ice form. Two weeks ago, shut off and turned on a couple hours later and the system worked up until a… read more